Close

SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ColorConfigurator

Nowfal
8 months ago
#22230 Quote
Hi,
we were using 3.70 version and brooklyn theme with colorconfigurator now have upgraded to 4.60 and purchased the latest theme and plugin as well but i am unable find the colorconfigurator so that some of the pages are getting an error is there any other plugin with this functionality or any work around to be done. Thanks
Boyko
8 months ago
#22231 Quote
Nowfal wrote:
Hi,
we were using 3.70 version and brooklyn theme with colorconfigurator now have upgraded to 4.60 and purchased the latest theme and plugin as well but i am unable find the colorconfigurator so that some of the pages are getting an error is there any other plugin with this functionality or any work around to be done. Thanks

Hi Nowfal,

This is a custom plugin we have created for a client.
Simply upgrade the 3.7 source code version of this plugin to 4.60.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
8 months ago
#22237 Quote
Hi thanks for that, i am rebuilding UltimateCarousel from 3.70 to 4.60 version but im unable to find one of the dll used in 3.70 that is "SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions" what is the substitute of this or how can i resolve this in 4.60?
Nowfal
8 months ago
#22238 Quote
Hi thanks for that, i am rebuilding UltimateCarousel from 3.70 to 4.60 version but im unable to find one of the dll used in 3.70 that is "SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions" what is the substitute of this or how can i resolve this in 4.60?
Nowfal
8 months ago
#22239 Quote
Hey hi,
Please ignore the last query.

"This plugin is used to change the color of the product"

Now i have rebuilt custom plugin made by nop-templates from 3.70 to 4.60 but getting the following error while loading the page ajax call gets the 400 bad request error on http://localhost:15533/shoppingcart/productdetails_attributechange?productId=298&validateAttributeConditions=True&loadPicture=True  

and is it possible to debug the colorconfigurator controller to check if /ColorConfigurator/GetImagePreview?productId=" this gets hit