Close

Bugs

hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#6363 Quote
joster wrote:
Hello-

I finally solved the problem with my server that was causing issues with the scheduled tasks, and have upgraded to version 3.3.

Reminders are sent as configured...no problem....however...I have a bug with the Reminders Messages Report.

Upon initial load of the page, it shows (for example) 750 messages in the list...but when i click on any item in paging routine, like 2, 3, 4 or Next it shows no results in list..click back..now only shows first page of results...refresh page...shows 750 results with paging...but always fails to load page 2 or 3 (or whatever number) when clicked..

Is this a known bug, or maybe I missed something when upgrading?

Thanks!

Hi joster,

Thank you for reporting this !

We fixed it. Please update the plugin following this article.

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
joster
9 years ago
#7372 Quote
Hello again-

I replaced the customer reminders plugin with a fresh downloaded one, and restarted my application. I still can't get pages to open in the reminder messages report. So then I tried also replacing the nop.core folder with the new one from the customerreminders package, and restarted my application...the application pool went crazy and pegged the CPU, so I restarted the server, created a new app pool for it to use, and restarted site...now CPU is ok, but still I can't get the paging to work on the report...

What could be the problem?
deselt
9 years ago
#7373 Quote
Its not your website its the plugin. We have same issue and I just give up. updates don't help.
Boyko
9 years ago
#7376 Quote
Hi guys,

I am not sure what could be wrong but if you follow the update instructions then the plugin should work as expected. We have so many web sites (demos + clients) that we maintain and update almost everyday and we don't have such issues i.e we have never needed to create new application pools. As you can see on our admin demo site the Reports of the Customer Reminders are working fine. It is running nopCommerce 3.3 and the latest version of the Reminders plugin that can be downloaded from our web site.
You can check them here:
http://admin-demos.nop-templates.com/admin/CustomerReminderMessageRecordsAdmin/List

Please if you have any concrete problems with the plugins then you can send us an email with your store credentials and we will help you resolve them.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
9 years ago
#7781 Quote
Hello-

All previous problems were cleared up a few months ago when I re-created the website.

Yesterday I upgraded our nopcommerce and alfresco theme to version 3.40, and have a new problem with Customer Reminders.
When this page is accessed, it takes about a minute, then a page error finally pops up...then the page loads...

/Admin/CustomerRemindersAdmin/ReminderExcludedCustomerAddPopup?reminderId=2&btnId=btnRefreshReminderExcludedCustomer&formId=reminder-form

The error saved to the nop log is:

Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.

System.InvalidOperationException: Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property. at System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Serialize(Object obj, StringBuilder output, SerializationFormat serializationFormat) at System.Web.Mvc.JsonResult.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Did I forget something when upgrading?

Thanks!
Boyko
9 years ago
#7782 Quote
joster wrote:
Hello-

All previous problems were cleared up a few months ago when I re-created the website.

Yesterday I upgraded our nopcommerce and alfresco theme to version 3.40, and have a new problem with Customer Reminders.
When this page is accessed, it takes about a minute, then a page error finally pops up...then the page loads...

/Admin/CustomerRemindersAdmin/ReminderExcludedCustomerAddPopup?reminderId=2&btnId=btnRefreshReminderExcludedCustomer&formId=reminder-form

The error saved to the nop log is:

Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.

System.InvalidOperationException: Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.

Did I forget something when upgrading?

Thanks!

Hi Joster,

By looking at the error you have received this means that you need to add a setting in your Web.config file as described in this post.
As you have upgraded to the new version you have used the new Web.config file, which is missing this setting.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
9 years ago
#7785 Quote
Well...unfortunately, I did update my web.config, and it does already have that line in it...

What else could be the problem?

hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#7798 Quote
joster wrote:
Well...unfortunately, I did update my web.config, and it does already have that line in it...

What else could be the problem?

Hi joster,

thank you for reporting this issue.

It's fixed now, please download and update the plugin to the latest version.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
IvanSlater
8 years ago
#9982 Quote
Hi there!

I'm using the Abandoned Cart with token ShoppingCart.ProductsWithPictures. Everything goes fine, except that we have a CDN plugin installed and it replaces all images URL to (//cdn...) making broken links (e-mail providers dont translate the // to http protocol) so, I have to ask you guys to verify all image urls (after you call geturl from product image service) and insert http prefix on this case.

Your plugin is great but this "bug" is annoying.

Can you help? 

Version 3.3.974.14305

Thanks!
Boyko
8 years ago
#9984 Quote
IvanSlater wrote:
Hi there!

I'm using the Abandoned Cart with token ShoppingCart.ProductsWithPictures. Everything goes fine, except that we have a CDN plugin installed and it replaces all images URL to (//cdn...) making broken links (e-mail providers dont translate the // to http protocol) so, I have to ask you guys to verify all image urls (after you call geturl from product image service) and insert http prefix on this case.

Your plugin is great but this "bug" is annoying.

Can you help? 

Version 3.3.974.14305

Thanks!

Hi IvanSlater,

I don't think the plugin needs to make such changes to the urls.
The plugin just uses the IPictureSerice methods to get the picture Urls.
So I think this is something that you need to correct in your implementation of the IPictureService.

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team