Close

Nop Store Locator Error Due to Deprecated Marker Clusterer

Yodew
2 months ago
#22378 Quote
Hello everyone,

I am using Nop Store Locator Version 4.4 on my nopCommerce site (version 4.40.4). Since last week, we have been encountering the following error:

This version of the marker clusterer has been deprecated and will be removed from service on August 1, 2024. We recommend updating your code to use @googlemaps/markerclusterer instead. More information is available at GitHub.

We have identified that the error is related to the Map library version. When we disable the Nop Store Locator, the error no longer appears. This issue is also occurring on another site using the same plugin.

Could someone please help us resolve this issue as soon as possible? We need to update the code to use the recommended @googlemaps/markerclusterer, but we are not sure how to proceed.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,
Yodew
ordep.nati
2 months ago
#22379 Quote
I need Help with the same alert.

We change the html page with

<script src="https://unpkg.com/@googlemaps/markerclusterer@latest"></script>

but the result is an error, the initial page don't open.
harshchandra
one month ago
#22380 Quote
Hello
We are aware of this issue and the same has been fixed in the latest patch. Please download the latest patch from the downloads area and it should be good.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ordep.nati
one month ago
#22381 Quote
harshchandra wrote:
Hello
We are aware of this issue and the same has been fixed in the latest patch. Please download the latest patch from the downloads area and it should be good.

Thanks

Where in Download area?
In myDownload i can't find a patch file.
Yodew
one month ago
#22382 Quote
harshchandra wrote:
Hello

Thanks

Thanks
Yodew
one month ago
#22383 Quote
Hello,

You will need to log in from the account with the valid license for Nop Store Locator. Once logged in, please navigate to "My Downloads" (https://www.nop-templates.com/Licensing/MyDownloadableProducts). You will be able to select the appropriate version and download the package there.

Thanks.
[email protected]
one month ago
#22386 Quote
Getting same issue here which using Plugin Collection Ultimate v 4.4
Even tried download latest plugin and replace all files, still getting same error.
harshchandra
one month ago
#22387 Quote
There was an error in the deployment in the last build. Please try now
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ordep.nati
one month ago
#22388 Quote
We made the download to the verson 4.0 and the error still the same.
harshchandra
one month ago
#22392 Quote
For versions below 4.3, the patch is not yet ready. It should be available by this weekend.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team